At precise projects limited Kenya we use the most outstanding, construction project management techniques to overlook the planning, design, and construction of a construction project, from its starting point to its ending point (planning to evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the real estate development anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya.
construction management in nairobi
At precise projects Nairobi, Kenya we carry on the oversight of general construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as consultants in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. Some other duties include
- Specifying project objectives and plans including rendition of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Resolve various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in kenya
Quantity Surveyors are construction industry experts with skilled insight on construction costs and contracts. They are concerned with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on customers’ stipulations. They prepare intricate estimates to ensure budgets are satisfactory for each phase of construction.
At precise projects limited Kenya, our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their grasp at the most affordable rates.
Some of the services offered include:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Managing construction projects on behalf of the customer to make sure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving precise guidance on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of refurbishment of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying services in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of real estate agents will ensure that you find the house that you want, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi